We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great solo scuba diving club

Upstate NY
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
great solo scuba diving club

I am not asking a question as much as advising a way to scuba dive when you have no one ot go with. I did a trip recently with singledivers.com and loved it. they aren't a "single" club but a solo diving club for people without a diving buddy.

As they say on their web site - SingleDivers.com is NOT about your marital status...but your DIVING STATUS! Its not about dating...our hookups are to tanks!!

Check them out on line and on face book, I was really impressed with the trip I did with them!!

Santa Ana, CA
Level Contributor
3,252 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: great solo scuba diving club

Thank you for mentioning that. In the July issue of Undercurrent, dive newsletter, is an article about this company and the owner.

I travel solo to the Caribbean each December (different island each year) for a week of diving and now I'm interested in checking out this company for alternative ideas.

I have plenty of experience with singles travel and tour companies and it's the first I've heard of a singles divers group.

Edited: 11 July 2014, 20:23
2. Re: great solo scuba diving club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions