We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo cruise NCL Epic

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
823 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Solo cruise NCL Epic

I have just booked a solo cruise on NCL Epic in one of their solo Studio rooms does anyone have experience of sailing on this ship in these cabins?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,618 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo cruise NCL Epic

Try www.cruisecritic.com sister site to TripAdvisor - there are tons of reviews on their review site, many from solos. And also several posts on their forum board.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
823 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo cruise NCL Epic

Yes thank you I have been a member of cruise critic for a few years now

Level Contributor
30 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo cruise NCL Epic

Hi,

I went on the Epic last September round the Med. It was my 1st trip alone and I was petrified.

It was amazing though. The studios are great, size is ok and really it's just somewhere to sleep.

The NCl host has everyone meet at the studio lounge in the evening for the meal together although it's not obligatory.

I loved it so much I've booked the Getaway for next year

4. Re: Solo cruise NCL Epic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 07:38
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,618 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Solo cruise NCL Epic

Louise D & glittergalMidlands : We are very light on posts and Trip Reports focused on cruises. It would be great if you can help out by posting your personal trip reports, when completed. Or we can continue to refer these threads to Cruise Critic. Thanks! :)

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
823 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Solo cruise NCL Epic

Hi all my cruise reviews are on cruise critic I have booked 2 as a solo but have had friends book at later dates , this time I am still going solo so far .

LouiseD so glad you had a great time I feel better now

Level Contributor
30 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Solo cruise NCL Epic

You will love it. Be sure to check out the duelling piano guys.....I could of sat and watched them every night.

8. Re: Solo cruise NCL Epic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:16