We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel solo India in October?

New Delhi, India
7 posts
Save Topic
Travel solo India in October?

I am 22 yr old Indian guy. I am planning to travel alone during Oct 2nd- 6th.

Anyone having ideas of places to visit for the 4 days alone in India??

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,927 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel solo India in October?

Always find some inspiration for your travel. Is there something you have always longed to see? Is there some interest you have? Is there some relative you have wanted to meet and go visit their village or town?

4 days is not long...you need to check your transport options first.

try this website www.rome2rio.com to check timetables for any destination in the world...have a good trip wherever you go....♡

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
29,871 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel solo India in October?

4 days is indeed not long. Make it a destination either city or an interest you have and aim for that.

It would depend on your interests and how easy or difficult it is to get to a place you choose. There are some ideas here but I think the phrase 'weekend getaways' is a very Indian one of we would like you to be able to visit rather than it is possible ;-)

Why not ask of the New Delhi forum where you could travel to easily and where to stay?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
83 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel solo India in October?

There are lots of places to visit in India, but I think you should go for Gantok & Darjelling, they are such an amazing place place. You will definitely going to love them. Happy Journey..!!

4. Re: Travel solo India in October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:17