We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single female late 30's USA Small Group Tours

Dundee, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Single female late 30's USA Small Group Tours

I am looking to book a small group tour of somewhere in the US, for later this year for around 10 days.

I have found the following companies online:-

Trekamerica and Contiki (which I am too old!)

Responsible travel

Low Cost Deals.

I am looking for a reputable holiday company that considering my age will provide a fairly priced holiday for a small group tour.

Are there any other companies that I have not found that any of you folk have booked through and can recommend?

Many thanks.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,536 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single female late 30's USA Small Group Tours

The definition of this forum is "Solo Travel", and not group travel as a solo traveler. You might search on specific company names or perhaps also visit the Bargain Travel or Holiday Travel forums, as well.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
24,902 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single female late 30's USA Small Group Tours

Lesley I'm not sure we could help much as companies vary from country to country and we are mostly travellers who go solo.

I'm sure there are more than that. It depends on what your interests are or where you want to go. Try looking for 'small group tours for singles' rather then solo.

When you find a tour you like the look of you may be able to find a little info, there won't be much on TA, by putting the name of the company into the search box top right of the page and see if they;ve been mentioned.

You don't need to find tour groups based in the US. Many UK ones go there.

Santa Ana, CA
Level Contributor
3,156 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single female late 30's USA Small Group Tours

Check out Connecting Solo Travel Network:

http://www.cstn.org/news/getaways.htm

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
64 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Single female late 30's USA Small Group Tours

G Adventures & Intrepid Tours

5. Re: Single female late 30's USA Small Group Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:17