We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cyprus

Leitrim, Ireland
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
cyprus

hi doing this for a man i know he thinking about going to cyprus for about a month in nov he is a solo traveller fit 80 yrs of age does anybody no of any place that wud be suitable for him

thank you

marie

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,073 posts
5,332 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cyprus

Hello mariecocotoby1

Hopefully someone will happen upon your forum post here with suggestions. You can also post directly on the Cyprus forum so that the local experts can offer thoughts on your question (see link).

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g190372-i9179-Cypr…

Hope you find the information you are looking for.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
24,977 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cyprus

Definitely better to post on the Cyprus Forum where people have specific and recent knowledge of the areas.

If he wants any info on how to make a solo trip comfortable let us know. Good on him for thinking of getting up and going.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,073 posts
5,332 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cyprus

suebovington,

Me much likes the new avatar! ;-)

4. Re: cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:17