We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group Tours in November

London, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Group Tours in November

Hello,

I’m looking to travel Europe or further afield in November for about 6 to 7 weeks. I’ve looked at Topdeck, Contiki etc. I’ve seen Topdeck offer some good options, however, having read a number of mixed reviews on TA, I was too sure. Although I’m British born, I’m of mixed decent and 32 years old and therefore was worried about inclusion.

I wondered if anyone could share any first-hand experience of being in a similar situation?

Budget is not really a concern and wonder if there were other options/destinations I should consider in November (e.g. Australia or Asia for example)? If so, any specific tour company I should consider?

I'm looking for a good mixture of culture, sightseeing and partying.

Thank you in advance

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
25,419 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Group Tours in November

Hi TravelBug10001 , this is the Solo Forum where people travel solo ie on their own. Not with others on a tour.

You may get more helpful info on the Holiday Forum.

Better still search TA by putting the names of the tours into the main search box and see what has been said about them. Maybe Message someone who has been

You can also search the destination forums for the countrys you want to visit by putting the names of the tour companies into the search box above the threads.

You may find one or two in here from the past but you are less likely.

Have you thought of doing Australia solo? It s a great destination to do so. And there is a lot of info on here about that.

Edited: 21 August 2014, 18:40
2. Re: Group Tours in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 19:31
3. Re: Group Tours in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 06:16