We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posting a review

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
52 helpful votes
Posting a review

I would like very much to be able to post a review of misterb&b.com. I can’t figure out how to do it. I had a terrible experience with them, my second one, I think other people should be warned.

I have tried to post a review from the app and from the website for Tripadvisor. I cannot seem to find a way to accomplish this. Any help would be welcome. I rarely post to review, unless the subject is either outstanding, totally bad, and should be avoided, or something that presents itself as one thing, but turns out to be another one.

Thank you

4 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
341 reviews
184 helpful votes
1. Re: Posting a review

Maybe try support and ask them?

Good luck

Lynne

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
52 helpful votes
2. Re: Posting a review

I did try working with support. Their basic response was "we don't care". Since this was the second bad experience I have had with them, I would just rather not try them ever again.

Maleny, Australia
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
199 reviews
129 helpful votes
3. Re: Posting a review

Click on the “Ask A Question” button, and write what you want to. There are other posts about the same topic.

Fremont, California
Level Contributor
155,770 posts
8,714 reviews
4,256 helpful votes
4. Re: Posting a review

you can write a review for restaurants, lodging such as a Hilton, and things to do.

You cannot post a review where you simply book lodging (such as expedia).

This looks to fall into that category,

https://www.misterbandb.com/

Reply to: Posting a review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.