We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding the right travel

1 post
1 review
Finding the right travel

Anyone experience difficulty in finding where is safe to travel and finding events that are catered for LGBTQ+??

1 reply
Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
7,061 posts
102 reviews
178 helpful votes
1. Re: Finding the right travel

I see nobody has answered your question. Perhaps because almost everything you need to know about any resort is easily googled. You just have to know where you are going and lots of good info will come up. The problem is that most of it is geared towards the younger traveller but I have been looking at information on Malta where | will be going next month and between the sites that come up when | type Malta Gay in the search bar and information on the Malta page on TA I have gathered a lot which I hope will be useful. And I am not a younger traveller.

Try doing that and then come back with something more specific

Reply to: Finding the right travel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.