We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Gay Scene On Santorini?

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Any Gay Scene On Santorini?

Is there much of a gay scene on Santorini or is it mainly just loved-up straights cooing over each other on honeymoon? I know I could head over to Mykonos, but I'm not G.A.Y, only a man who happens to be gay if you know what I mean.

I've been going to Santorini for a few years now but have never really much bothered about trying to meet other gay guys but thought I'd give it a go when I'm next there in September.

I'm in my early 50s (I know that on Planet Gay only the young and beautiful are entitled to have any sort of life, but I'm ever hopeful) and not really into clubbing etc, more into dinners, drinks and the like.

Martin

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Gay Scene On Santorini?

Santorini really doesnt have a gay scene at all. One place I have seen come up that sometimes gets a gay crowd is Francos Bar in Fira. Otherwise its just you and the caldera....which is not bad at all.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Gay Scene On Santorini?

<< Otherwise its just you and the caldera....which is not bad at all. >>

Very true, but it'd be nice to have someone to share it with.

Martin

California
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Gay Scene On Santorini?

Santorini has no gay nighclubs and the like but the place is ideal for gay holidays. Santorini has gay beaches, gay friendly hotels...

4. Re: Any Gay Scene On Santorini?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 06:17