We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Gay Travel - advice needed

newcastle
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Single Gay Travel - advice needed

Hi - I am a 42 year old recently single, gay guy in the UK. I travelled all over the wolrd with my partner over the last 4 years but unfortunatley we have gone our seperate ways! I usually go travelling with my partner of friends but need to get away from it all in the next few weeks and wondered where a single gay guy could go? - Dont feel like a party - looking for R&R, any ideas?

Amsterdam, The...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Single Gay Travel - advice needed

Of course I recommend Prague.

Prague has a huge gay scene (more then thirty gay venues) and it doesnt matter what you are looking for, you can always find your place.

At the day you can see famous prague's historic centre and in the evening go for a beer or two to one of many gay bars. Locals are friendly and Prague is still quite cheap (one beer about 1€)

Prague is like kind of a drug. Some people moved to Prague after couple of visits.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
78 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single Gay Travel - advice needed

Yes, Prague is great and quite reasonably priced. I stayed at a nice little apartment on Wenceslas Square. Paris is nice too.

If you are thinking warm, I just got back from South Beach (Miami). Weather was great and the party life is what you make it. You can sun and relax, shop and dine or party. It's all there.

Hit me up if you decide on any of these places and I can refer some of the apartments I have stayed at.

Amsterdam, The...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Single Gay Travel - advice needed

If yóu will choose Prague, send me a pm. I can give you some relevant information's.

4. Re: Single Gay Travel - advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 23:05
Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Single Gay Travel - advice needed

djanet88 - Self promotion/advertising is in violation of TA's posting guidelines.

ktown

6. Re: Single Gay Travel - advice needed

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 March 2012, 13:28
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,193 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Single Gay Travel - advice needed

Hi, Kuan P;

Welcome to the Trip Advisor forums! As a newcomer, we have two quick helpful comments for you:

1. It's never a good idea to publish your e-mail address on an internet forum. If you wish to, you can delete your post by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" line above and select "remove my post" from the drop-down menu.

2. If you have questions of your own it's better "netiquette" to start a new thread by clicking on the "Ask a question" link at the top & bottom of each page. That way more people will see your question, thus improving your odds of getting good advice, plus it doesn't "hijack" someone else's question.

We'd suggest you post a new question here asking for the kind of information you'd like to know about Prague, PLUS we'd also suggest you visit the main Prague forum and ask there as well.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g274707-i96-Prague_…

Enjoy using the forums, and good luck with your travel plans!

Ashford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Single Gay Travel - advice needed

Yes

9. Re: Single Gay Travel - advice needed

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2013, 10:20