We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gay bars in Honolulu for 18+

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Gay bars in Honolulu for 18+

Off to lovely Hawaii with some friends in a few months. We're all 21+ except for one who is 20. A bit of a pain in the USA!

Are there any gay bars/clubs that will allow people 18+ in? Obviously not to drink! But just so we can all be together.

I noticed Hulas serves food, do they allow under 21s into that area?

Is Bar Seven still going? Saw that they have 18+ nights. Is that every night? What are the gay nights there?

Thanks!

Seattle, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Gay bars in Honolulu for 18+

If you're in Waikiki/Honolulu there is really only one bar worth going to-Hula's. It's an "OK" place. but the times that I've been, there has never been more than 30-40 people in the place. We go every February and that is most likely the off season. Either way, there are really no other places to go and anyone under 21 may not be able to get in. There is one other place on Kuhio....don't rmeember the name, but there is no one at the door checking ID (at least the times Ive been there). So your 20 year old may be able to get in. I'm not sure about whether the 20 year old could pass for over 21. Also, On Wednesday's or Thursday's there is a Catamaran cruise (Gay). Get tickets at Hula's. Someone Over 21 buys them and you could probably get the under 21 year old on board. But it's a booze cruise...and alot of fun even in the off season. I've seen whales, dolfins and flying fish. Hope that helps

Paris...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gay bars in Honolulu for 18+

Hello !

You can find a list of gay bars in Honolulu here along with a map of everything's gay in Honolulu :

togayther.net/s-search/…CITY5856195-Honolulu

If something is missing or incorrect, login and update the info !

Hope this helps,

Christophe.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gay bars in Honolulu for 18+

Gay I do not know Chan disagreed with, but to provide them with convenient, that has been generally accepted.Wish them a happy happy every day!

4. Re: Gay bars in Honolulu for 18+

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2013, 10:27
Get answers to your questions