We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

European Gay Ski Week

Tel Aviv, Israel
1 post
European Gay Ski Week
Save

Hey guys,

I wanna share my experience in European Gay Ski Week 2015.

I'll start with the fact that I was one of the first people to book European Gay Ski Week 2016 when the early bookings opened, so you can guess it was a good experience.

It was by far the best snowboarding vacation i've ever had.

For the snowboarding part - the location and snow were superb. There are endless routes in Avoriaz, and because of the proximity to other high (swiss) and low (france) ski sites, there were plenty options to enjoy good snowboarding in all weathers.

I travelled by myself, which ended up to be the best thing i could do! I joined those guided ski groups they have (free!), with about 10 other boarders roughly in my level, and it was great. we boarded most of the days together and shared great experiences. We're still in touch and we all plan to board together as a group this year as well.

Honestly i've never been a big fan of apre-ski, but European Gay Ski Week totally changed my mind. The daily apre-ski was awesome!! the energies, music, people, vibe. it felt like a sunset beach party every day! there was even an exciting marriage proposal in one of them.

I could continue on and on, but you get the point. this year I'm not going by myself simply because too many friends heard my stories and decided to come.

1. Re: European Gay Ski Week

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2016, 06:17
Get answers to your questions
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.