We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fly luxury 4 less

4 posts
Save Topic
Fly luxury 4 less

Has anyone had a successful booking through flyl4l.com - business class cheap airfares?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
530 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

I don't use them, but most complaints are from third party sites. If you decide to use them, read the terms and policies very carefully before you accept. Especialy take note of refunds, changes, and fees.

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

Thanks. I have spoken to a couple who use them in Australia. They seem confident. I guess the savings is worth the risk. Most blogs are positive.

Garden Bay, Canada
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
9,338 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

The website says the reselling of frequent flier points is legal. Sure... it is legal. It is just against the rules set up by the airlines in their programs. Blogs may be positive. Just send the blogger (not all of them are independent btw) a note when you get punted off the flight by the airline and I'm sure they will send you money to buy a new ticket.

Or not.

4. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 04:05
5. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 04:05
Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
1,913 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

A 5-star rating by who? Both of these 2 sites deal in the selling of flights booked on frequent flier miles. So as long as you don't mind losing all of your money, and don't mind risking your ticket being cancelled and potentially stranding you at your destination, then by all means, give them a go!

PT Barnum was so right. There is a sucker born every minute, and that is what allows sites like these to operate.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
Level Contributor
4,241 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

There are many business who sell flights based on purchasing someone elses frequent flyer miles. They are usually cheap and, when they work, are a great deal. However, when buying from them you take on a risk: there is a risk that the airline might find out what you have done. They can then cancel your flights, and do not owe you anything. You will then have to spend a lot of money buying a last minute ticket to your destination (or worse, home). They may also require you to pay for any flight legs you have already taken and, if that is in First Class, those will not be cheap, either.

Will this always happen? No, of course not. Nobody knows the odds of whether or not it will. You will find folks posting who have had success with it, no doubt. The question is whether or not that is a risk you are willing to take to save that money. Go into it with your eyes open, is my advice.

Oh, and my TA forum posts have all been given a 5-star rating, so you can absolutely believe them.

Edited: 18 April 2013, 15:42
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,994 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

>>>I've booked with flybusinessforless.com as they have a 5 star rating and have great customer service. I would not use fly L4L<<<

And only an hour previous to the above post, you posted a new question on this forum asking if anyone has used flybusinessforless.com.

>>>there is a risk that the airline might find out what you have done<<<

Then we might run the risk of having to read about it in a thread asking whether you are entitled to compensation because you weren't allowed to fly...

LOL, I believe your posts TBNY

Edited: 18 April 2013, 17:07
Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
Level Contributor
4,241 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

"And only an hour previous to the above post, you posted a new question on this forum asking if anyone has used flybusinessforless.com."

My olfactory perception detects something of the Muroidea family.

I have flagged both posts as self-promotion, on that basis.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,994 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fly luxury 4 less

>>>My olfactory perception detects something of the Muroidea family<<<

Hahaha that is brilliant. Pure gold, it's worthy TA post of the year.

+1 TBNY

Get answers to your questions