We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New US CBP Mobile Passport Control App at ATL

Arlington, Virginia
10 posts
Save Topic
New US CBP Mobile Passport Control App at ATL

Hi Everyone,

I posted this over on the Air Travel forum, but I figured it would be of interest here too, especially if you don't have Global Entry...

US CBP has rolled out Mobile Passport Control at ATL. You download the free app Mobile Passport from iTunes, answer the same questions as the paper declaration form, and then get a digital receipt that allows you to use the express lane.

Here's the link: www.mobilepassport.us

And the press release from CBP: cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/2014…

US and Canadians are eligible. iPhone for now, Android coming soon.

KEY TIP: You must enter your last name and then your first and middle names EXACTLY as they are on your passport.

Let me know if it works for you! Thanks!

1. Re: New US CBP Mobile Passport Control App at ATL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 07:16