We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a great all inclusive spot to take my sister!

Providence, Rhode...
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for a great all inclusive spot to take my sister!

My sister is getting married. I am looking for an all inclusive getaway that flies out of Boston. We want to just relax and do spa treatments, sit by the pool, on the beach etc. Not a big party scene, but someplace that has good drinks.

Any ideas? My budget is up to $2k with airfare for both of us. For 4 nights.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,026 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a great all inclusive spot to take my sister!

Not sure why you posted this on the Spa forum. For the budget you have, take a look at Cancun. Loads of excellent AI resorts, most all with very good spas, all with great food and service, pools, etc. Check out Palace Resorts, Secrets resorts, etc. Good luck, enjoy your trip!

2. Re: Looking for a great all inclusive spot to take my sister!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions