We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thalys from Amsterdam to Paris

New Jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Thalys from Amsterdam to Paris

I'm having trouble buying a train ticket for May 18 on the Thalys website. It keeps rejecting my credit card, even though I called the card company and notified them of the purchase. Any advice?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thalys from Amsterdam to Paris

Finally went to the NSHispeed website (Netherlands train website) and was able to purchase the ticket there. Cant wait to travel!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
9,432 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thalys from Amsterdam to Paris

You never know really, I read some US cards had problems on NSHispeed and not on the Thalys! Lucky us Australians, never have any problems on any site !

Qld
Level Contributor
252 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thalys from Amsterdam to Paris

Hey there, hope you do not mind me dropping in on this thread, just wondering If I can ask you if you have been able to go online and reprint your tickets on the Thalys website by chance?

We are missing one email for our return leg for some reason, one of the emails never arrived. I have the summary sheet and that is the only document I can seem to get to online.

We are in Queensland and a family of 4 and have booked for us to travel Amsterdam to Paris return.

4. Re: Thalys from Amsterdam to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 06:17