We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel by train in Italy during June

Bratislava, Slovakia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
travel by train in Italy during June

Hi ,

I really appreciate if you could help me.In June 2013 I''ll travel with my friends from Salerno to Roma Termini during the journey we would like to have little break to see Naples. Do you know which type if ticket we should buy it? Many thanks

Maja

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,233 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel by train in Italy during June

Most train times after 8 June are not yet available. They will be posted soon, so keep checking www.trenitalia.com

Most trains from Salerno to Naples have reserved seats, as do all the fast trains from Naples to Rome. You will have to buy separate tickets for the two journeys. For the best prices, buy as soon as tickets go on sale.

Bratislava, Slovakia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travel by train in Italy during June

thanks for advise I already did it

3. Re: travel by train in Italy during June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 05:16