We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in October

Derby
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon in October

Hi everyone

My fiance and I are getting married in October 2012 which I know is ages away but we are starting to think about possible honeymoon destinations and wondered if anybody had any suggestions?

I am quite happy to laze by a pool or on the beach for a couple of weeks but H2B likes to be able to get out and about a bit to explore the local area. We don't mind how far we travel but we definately want it to be warm and most importantly dry. Budgetwise...well there isn't one really but I guess around £3 for the both of us for all inclusive, less if its half board or B & B.

I don't really know where to start looking because I'm unsure of the weather at the time of year.

We'd rather avoid the Canary Islands as we've been quite a lot and fancy somewhere different.

Thank you for any suggestions.

xxx

Znojmo, Czech...
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Honeymoon in October

usually early october is ok on islands in that part of greece,

i was on nearby paros a few octobers ago and the weather changed 14th october and chucked it down with rain, also i think the charters stop running about this time.

turkey is usually ok to mid october too .

but after that you are taking your chances in europe.

Derby
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Honeymoon in October

Thank you, again. Its really helpful.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Honeymoon in October

How about flying out to Marrakesh ,spenign a few days there . We stayed at Riad Hayati which is first class and then travelling out to the coast at Essaouria.

14. Re: Honeymoon in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 05:17