We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon ideas in may 2013??

Etchinghill, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Honeymoon ideas in may 2013??

Need some help for honeymoon ideas in may, on abit of a budget, cant go more than £2000,, was thinking itay, but could also do beach places...Help please..

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon ideas in may 2013??

Hi,

I know it's not Italy, but have you thought about Bruges? It's nicknamed Venice of the North, although lately I've been hearing talk about Venice being the Bruges of the South. ;)

Anyway, it's close by, small, which means you can walk everywhere, and romantic. In Bruges you'll mostly wander around, take in the sights, drink in the atmosphere, taste the good life (beer, fine local cuisine, chocolate, cookies), and simply enjoy each other's company in a picturesque setting.

Feel free to browse my Trip Lists:

tripadvisor.com/members-golists/sabrina_ide

Drop by our forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g188671-i448-Bruge…

Or have a look at some of my Bruges photo albums:

http://pinterest.com/sabrinaide/

and if you need more information you're welcome to contact me at any time.

Kind regards,

Sabrina

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,870 posts
1,920 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon ideas in may 2013??

You could do the south of France. Pick a place such as Nice, you have good hotels, a beach as well and easy access by train to Monaco, Cannes, you can even visit Italy.

3. Re: Honeymoon ideas in may 2013??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2012, 18:59
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,491 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon ideas in may 2013??

Why not do both, as in a beach destination in Italy.................no shortage of beaches there, and it can be done within your budget, but it will take some research on your part.........Italy is an amazing, fascinating, romantic and historical counrty, and in May the weather for beaches will be perfect!.....

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,184 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon ideas in may 2013??

Two of the most romantic places on earth for a honeymoon: Paris or Venice. May is the perfect time of year. Review various web travel sites for the best deals. Happy travels!

6. Re: Honeymoon ideas in may 2013??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 10:18