We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unusual December honeymoon.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Unusual December honeymoon.

We're looking at a December wedding in 2013 but are stuck on honeymoon ideas. We're not looking at somewhere long hall from the UK, but somewhere unusual and interesting, ideally somewhere we could relax for a bit but also get out and do something adventurous. We spent three weeks in Alaska this summer and that was probably I ideal holiday. We're definitely not planning on spending two weeks soaking up the sun! Any recomedations?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
993 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unusual December honeymoon.

Iceland! Two weeks might be a bit long at that time of year though - you could go up to the north of the country and experience some real winter.

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
492 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Unusual December honeymoon.

When you talk about Alaska ,sun and adventure then my mind will run straight away to Uganda.

The sun is fantastic.

The adventures are plenty from white water rafting,Bungee jumping,kayaking,gorilla trekking,Chimpanzee trekking,Rhino walks etc.

The safety is guaranteed. You can contact me if you wish. Thanks.

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Unusual December honeymoon.

You could think of Austria with a combination of Vienna and Salzburg.

4. Re: Unusual December honeymoon.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 02:19