We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymooning in September 2013

Dorchester...
2 posts
Save Topic
Honeymooning in September 2013

My fiance and I are looking to book somewhere warm and sunny, with a great night life, great restaurants and out door activities. I have no idea where to begin, I want to do a carribbean honeymoon but in September its like Hurricane season. Can someone help, pls??

Mataram, Indonesia
5 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Honeymooning in September 2013

Dear MossyJoanna

As your request, you would like to stay away from wet and anywhere in hurricane season. I agree with happynoodle_uk, Indonesia is a best choice because is dry season there at the time. If you would like more calm place, Lombok is better. you could visit the gilis there, Trawangan, meno & Air which are famous by calm place, followed by white sandy beaches and the sounds of the wave as your music accompaniment of your honeymoon. I believe, it will be precious moment for your honeymoon.

22. Re: Honeymooning in September 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 February 2013, 20:35
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Honeymooning in September 2013

Kerala, Seychelles,turkey.....

Hamilton...
Level Contributor
2 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Honeymooning in September 2013

Hi , have you considered going further afield , down to New Zealand?

It's our springtime, then, rather pleasant most days..............not extreme's in heat though.

Cheers,

Boston...
Level Contributor
2 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Honeymooning in September 2013

Everyone told me to go to Aruba (also a September honeymoon) but we went to Zihuatanejo, Mexico. We liked it but in the end I wish I had gone to Aruba because I won't ever get back to the west coast of Mexico!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Honeymooning in September 2013

Similar situation of honeymooning this September 2013, but with some details to consider, and we need some realistic advice/suggestions from some seasoned travelers:

- ideal departure date of Sept23, returning Sept 30

- we live in Toronto, Canada and looking for flights no longer than 5hours max for 7-day honeymoon

- looking for sun and sand, relaxing, good service, great food, safe environment, all-inclusive ok. Don't care about nite life that much.

- looking to avoid hurricanes (of course) and wet weather (we keep hearing different perspectives on what is wet season and what is not)

- honeymoon budget of $4,000 - $7,000

My fiancee and I work 6-7 days a week and this honeymoon is both a vacation as well as time together. Much thanks in advance!

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,757 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Honeymooning in September 2013

Tefoohey you should have gone to the eastern part of Mexico in Riviera Maya - more activities and better beaches and snorkeling.

Vsuvius try to go to Aruba - no hurricanes and nice beaches.

Miki

28. Re: Honeymooning in September 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 07:16