We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Needs advice for european honeymoon.

7 posts
Save Topic
Needs advice for european honeymoon.

Well I have planned my first ever tour to europe for our honeymoon. I have planned a 15nights tour. I need suggestions on how much time to spend in a particular place and which way is best to travel. Here is my planned itinerary.

From Lahore To Amsterdam. Stay of 2 nights in Amsterdam

From Amsterdam to Paris. Stay of 3 nights

From Paris to Nice. Stay of 2 nights ( not sure of this one. Needs suggestion)

From Nice to Milan. Stay of 2 nights.

From Milan to Florence. Stay of 2 nights. Day trips to venice and Pisa from florence.

From Florence to Rome. Stay of 3 nights.

Things I have to do in this tour:- Scuba diving, sky diving, bungee jumping, skiing, I would love to drive ferrari or lambo as I am a driving maniac. Oh yes please tell me which beach resort is perfect for stay in france or italy. I might change my plans for that.

Also I need advice for travel. Is eurail global pass worth it? Or is there any better alternative?

Thanks for giving your time in advance

7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Needs advice for european honeymoon.

Sorry I missed my last part of itinerary. It is travel back to amsterdam to board flight for Lahore.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,492 posts
1,861 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Needs advice for european honeymoon.

When do you hope to travel?

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Needs advice for european honeymoon.

Mid september

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,492 posts
1,861 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Needs advice for european honeymoon.

Mid Sept is not quite skiing season.

I have been to Nice and its not the kind of place I associated with some of the activities you have mentioned.

There are some nice cities to explore, plenty of cultural activities, for beach activities I would rather take a budget flight to Barcelona from Nice and maybe head to Costa Dorada such as the resort of Salou. There is the Porteventura theme park, two water parks in the resort.

5. Re: Needs advice for european honeymoon.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 06:18