We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting married in Oct and trying to plan the best honeymoon

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
getting married in Oct and trying to plan the best honeymoon

so my fiancé and I are planning on exploring the OTHER side of the world (i mean coming from NY all the way to Indonesia to be more specific)for our Honeymoon and the hunt on trying to find the best location for beautiful beaches to luxury stay as well as some action both day and night which would involve music and a bit of partying/bars, nothing extreme of course... (my future wife is 29 and im in my early 30's) so we like to relax and have fun...i looked at the Dusun and the W hotel...i desperately need some advice here as the more i read on trip advisor the more i get confused... can anyone please help us make these decisions ???

1) Bali or Seminyak? is there really a difference

2) what is the best hotel w private pool vila that you recommend for the $ (looking for a 4-5 star if that really means anything there since all properties seem to be highly ranked

3) hows the weather in end Oct-beginning Nov?

4) looking to stay for 9 days so opened to multiple hotels to have a change as i easily get bored...

5) is the food and alcohol there expensive due to taking advantage of tourism or is it reasonable

I thank you all in advance for helping

sincerely,

Aby

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,472 posts
2,110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting married in Oct and trying to plan the best honeymoon

Seminyak is an area of Bali. The Oberoi is the Seminyak area might fit the bill. The weather will be hot and humid in Oct.

Go to the Bali forum for more information.

2. Re: getting married in Oct and trying to plan the best honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 06:20