We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkey honeymoon 2014 March

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Turkey honeymoon 2014 March

Hello everyone

I am getting married in march 2014 and want to go to Turkey for my honeymoon for ten days. My budget is $3000 (excluding airfare and visas which i will manage). I need help in deciding if the weather is suitable to visit Turkey in March? Secondly what are suitable honeymoon destinations (Istanbul is a must and i have seen a lot of good places in Izmir on TV). Honeymoon activities? And suitable hotels for honeymoon. I really look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks in advance

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,798 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkey honeymoon 2014 March

Hi and welcome to TripAdvisor

You may want to explore the section that deals with Turkey which has loads of information about the weather, things to do, possible destinations, etc - see link below

tripadvisor.co.uk/Tourism-g293969-Turkey-Vac…

There is also a Destination Forum that deals with Turkey that has various sub forums for particular resorts / areas - again see link below

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293969-i367-Tur…

Have a great trip when it comes

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,545 posts
1,688 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkey honeymoon 2014 March

I would check out the Turkey forum. Where as Istanbul tends to be a all year round destination, the beach destination tends to be seasonal and it tends to star just before Easter and does not really get into full swing until May.

3. Re: Turkey honeymoon 2014 March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 05:17