We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Hyderabad, India
7 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Hi,

Iam planning for a Honeymoon trip in Feb 2014 for about 5 nights.

My budget is Rs 50,000 inclusive of everything.

I was looking at Andaman.

Please suggest me good travel agents for my planning.

If Anaman is not possible in this buget, kindly suggest me alternatives.

Thanks in advance

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,406 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Hi

I would suggest you post your question directly on the Andaman Forum where you are likely to maximise your replies - see link below

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g297583-i9941-An…

Good luck and have a great honeymoon next February

Hyderabad, India
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Thank you!!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,589 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Cox and Kings is a reputable travel agency that has been around for decades, and they have locations throughout India...............

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,363 posts
1,844 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

I would also look at Yatra, Makemytrip, Kuoni and Thomas Cook for well regarded travel agents in India.

5. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 August 2013, 18:35
Hyderabad, India
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Thank you all.... I am planning the budget including my airfare... So the trip excluding airfare to be about 30 k... Please let me know, if I am being reasonable here...

7. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 October 2013, 15:35
Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,097 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Yes you can plan for Singapore and Langkawi

or

Koh Samui with Bangkok.

You can perfectly plan within your budget provided you keep an eye on offers as air fare is the only expense we do not have control over. All other expenses can be streamlined as per our budget.

9. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Removed on: 11 September 2013, 03:06
Ahmedabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Hiii I am planning for Honey moon in 1st week of february 2014.My budget is 110000 per per which is the best place do u think at that time please suggest best travel company also

Get answers to your questions