We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic break

Doncaster, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic break

I am taking my wife on a surprise break for our tenth wedding anniversary somewhere in europe. We are doing three nights in London first and then onto somewhere romantic. We are going at the beginning of April. Any suggestions for destinations and hotels. Many thanks in advance

Paul

Toronto
Level Contributor
293 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic break

Not sure about how the weather in April is in these places, so perhaps others can comment, but my fave romantic places in Europe are Paris, Prague, Venice, and Oia in Santorini. If you've been to these already and want something a bit different, Zermatt in Switzerland, Strasbourg in France and Bacharach in Germany are also wonderful.

Edited: 12 October 2013, 23:45
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,874 posts
1,771 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic break

London and then the South of France such as Nice, some very good hotels such as the Meridian, Hyatt Regency, Negressco.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,269 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic break

After London, try the Amalfi Coast in Italy........extremely beautiful and romantic..........click on the blue link in this post for lots of information on the area...........

Edited: 13 October 2013, 14:03
Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic break

Oh Venice :) Loved it. Stayed in the Hotel La Commedia. Beautiful rooms, very comfortable, fab breakfast. Friendly staff... I would stay in this hotel again for sure .. Happy 10th anniversary for April

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,269 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic break

I agree with the others................Venice is wonderfully romantic too....click on the blue link in this post to access information about Venice including Hotels/Attractions/Restaurant listings...........

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic break

Check Villa D'Este - Lago di Como. Utterly romantic

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Romantic break

Agreed. La Sireneuse Hotel can be awesome.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Romantic break

Do you find Nice romantic?

9. Re: Romantic break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 05:17