We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Pune, India
3 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Hello I have already posted the same query but was not so happy with the response.

Reposting the same with modifications -

I am looking for honeymoon in Feb 14 for max 4 N 5 D

Preferred locations -

Hill stations with moderate temperature - not so freezing cold Please suggest any location outside India

As I could see that the temp is so cold in these days at hills I also had a look at the beaches,

Kindly suggest me the locations -

1. Combination of Beaches and hill parts

2. Close to nature

3. Good if combination of beach and jungle safari as well :)

Kindly suggest the locations as early as possible

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,214 posts
1,821 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

I would suggest Bali or Langkawi. You explore the islands and the natural environment as well have access to the beach. The weather may be better in Langkawi.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

For 4 nights 5 days, you can travel to Vietnam to have sweet honeymoon. The weather is good. The sight seeing is nice. You can find lots of tours for honeymoon by searching

Pune, India
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

Thanks guys for reply

Any more suggessions ?

For out of India ?

Also suggest any off beat location

4. Re: Honeymoon in Feb 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 06:18