Hey forum! I am in need of some quick honeymoon advice for late May/early June 2014. I'd like to start booking asap, so your help & insight is very much appreciated!!! A little bit about us:
- We're located in LA
- We love HOT weather, sunshine, warm-water beaches, and scuba diving
- We were in the Caribbean about 6 months ago (where I proposed), so looking for something new
- budget is around $6,000
- We want to leave the US
Here's our options/dilemmas:
1) Maldives (favorite) - we are a bit nervous because of the weather that time of year. It seems like some people get nothing but sun, and some people have a week straight of overcast skies… Not sure if we want to risk that coming all the way from LA.
2) Madagascar - Prices on flights are extremely high.
3) Fiji - worried it being cold/winter season.
4) Bora Bora - worried about weather and prices.
Let us know your thoughts!