We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Matachica vs. Victoria House

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding at Matachica vs. Victoria House

Hi, I'm torn between to places to have my wedding...Victoria House or Matachica. I'll be visiting soon but would LOVE to hear if anyone has personal experience with either resort for a wedding party that is over 15 ppl. Victoria house seems to have a more organized operation, but lacks the charm of the Matachica Huts. However, in my experience the Matachica wedding coordinator, Burga, seems to have less of a, um...timely response to my inquiries...Can anyone give me any guidance or personal experience? Help!

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,783 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Matachica vs. Victoria House

As on your Beach forum posting, as you have a specific destination chosen, Belize, your best bet is to post directly in the Belize forum: tripadvisor.com/… for the widest range of answers and advice.

The Honeymoon/Romance forum is more for those still looking for destination suggestions; once you have a destination chosen - that destination's forum is where you will find more detailed info.

All the best, Belize is beautiful!

2. Re: Wedding at Matachica vs. Victoria House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 05:20