We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25th Wedding Anniversary in July 2014

Leeds, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
25th Wedding Anniversary in July 2014

I'm researching the best, most romantic, but interesting places to go on either a week or 2 week holiday next year for our 25th wedding anniversary.

I dont want to just sit on a beach, but want to see the places in the world that I havent seen yet. We might be considering a cruise so this could be an option.

Any ideas. Budget probably around £2,000.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,992 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 25th Wedding Anniversary in July 2014

How about you share with us where you have already traveled to, so we don't duplicate. Is your budget inclusive of everything -or is that just for lodging, food, etc. Thanks - and congrats on 25 yrs! :)

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,110 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 25th Wedding Anniversary in July 2014

....................<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,want to see places in the world that I haven't seen yet>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I agree with coalminer......tell us what those places are, so then we'll know...

Jepara, Indonesia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 25th Wedding Anniversary in July 2014

How about visiting karimunjawa island?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 25th Wedding Anniversary in July 2014

Paris or Venice. Happy travels!

5. Re: 25th Wedding Anniversary in July 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 15:39
6. Re: 25th Wedding Anniversary in July 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 05:15