We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planing for Honeymoon to Manali,Dalhousie & Dharamshala

Pune, India
1 post
Save Topic
Planing for Honeymoon to Manali,Dalhousie & Dharamshala

Hi Everyone,

I am Planning for 6-7 days of Honeymoon trip to Manali, Dalhousie and Dharamshala

in 1st week of December 2014. I have some Queries related to trip.

1) Is it a good time to visit this three place in December month as their will be winter season.

2) As i am not looking for Shimla just want to cover manali and kullu can any one suggest good destinations which can be seen in Manali and kullu.

3) My plan is to stay at Manali for 3 days 1 day in kullu 1 day Dalhousie and 1 day in Dharamshala. can anyone suggest a good segregation of days. if it is not perfect.

4) Please suggest some nice spots in Dalhousie and Dharamshala and any other destination which is near to manali and can be covered in 1 day

5) I am planing to book Customized trip from make my trip can anyone suggest me other cheap deals for this trip.

Please help me to Plan this trip

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,746 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planing for Honeymoon to Manali,Dalhousie & Dharamshala

Hi............ and welcome to the TripAdvisor forums.........................

Trip Advisor has created destination specific forums...............these are the forums where the local experts see, and respond to queries regarding travel to their area.............both Manali and Dalhousie have their own forums, so your most comprehensive answers will come from posting on those forums.............you can reach them from this page, by simply clicknig on the blue links in this post..................happy honeymoon!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Planing for Honeymoon to Manali,Dalhousie & Dharamshala

Hi Men212

Dec is perfect time to Honeymoon. you can go to hill & get snow there in that time. however you can go to Rajasthan in Winter time.

i suggest the below programme for you. Hope it will work for you.

Train: Pune to Pathankot - Jhelum Express || Train No.11077

Departure from Pune: 05:20 PM

Arrival at Pathankot: 07:00 AM

Day 01: Arrival Pathankot - Drive to Dalhousie - City Tour & Stay

Day 02: Dalhousie - Khajjiar & Stay there

Day 03: Khajjiar to Dhramshala & Stay there

Day 04: Dhramshala - Manali

Day 05: Manali City Tour

Day 06: Manali - Chandigarh

Day 07: Chandigarh - Delhi Drop

for more information on honeymoon packages you can visit honeymoonpackagesdealsdotcom

Edited: 09 May 2014, 12:18
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,746 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planing for Honeymoon to Manali,Dalhousie & Dharamshala

Advisor Travel...........post #2.................are you aware you cannot advertise, self promote or solicit business here on the TripAdvisor forums?.............advice is welcome, but directing people to your website is not...

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Planing for Honeymoon to Manali,Dalhousie & Dharamshala

Hi Eden its not my website but this website belong to honeymoon packages that why i recommend to this website.

5. Re: Planing for Honeymoon to Manali,Dalhousie & Dharamshala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions