We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket or Maldives in July

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Phuket or Maldives in July

Hello,

I'm planning to travel on July, and considering a relaxing stay at a resort on the beach. I'm a relaxing person to enjoy the beach and the sea.

I've checking the weather, and can realize that July is not the best season for both Maldives and Phuket, and the weather cannot be predicted.

Where will it rain less in July? Phuket or Maldives? and Where the beach will be more enjoying?

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,717 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket or Maldives in July

You will ge more comprehensive advice if you post questions on both the Maldives forum and the Phuket forum where the local experts can see and reply to your questions...click on the blue links in this post to access them...

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
107 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket or Maldives in July

I would bet for Maldives. It does rain in July, but there will be short rains. Also, it will be humid, but still hot and great for sun bathing. It is a great weather for surfing, but also for staying on the beach. I also think that the beaches in Maldives are better than those in Phuket.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket or Maldives in July

Thank you Eden7, I just did that.

Thank you Lucy, but I prefer phuket on maldives if both rain same level.

4. Re: Phuket or Maldives in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 05:16