We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inflatable coat hangers

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,156 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Inflatable coat hangers

I have recently seen inflatable coat hangers for drip drying clothing. Has anyone used these and can they tell me if they are useful or if they fall into the more-trouble-than-they're-worth category?

Thanks.

Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inflatable coat hangers

We use the Korjo ones and they've been great for that purpose. Especially if your hotel room has those non-removable coat hangers.

The only word of caution is to try them out before you leave home. We bought a couple of extra ones to take away with us earlier this year and one of them was faulty (the air stopper wouldn't stay in).

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,215 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inflatable coat hangers

I have the maleable ones made with the spongy material that dont blow up, but pull apart into sections. They're still in the bag in a closet, 3 years later...

dont even think to use them at home for handwash!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Inflatable coat hangers

hmmmm...

Thank you both for your responses, I will probably get a couple (since they are pretty cheap) and see how I go.

4. Re: Inflatable coat hangers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2009, 08:22