We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about women's travel pants

Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Question about women's travel pants

Hi all, I have a few different types of travel pants with different features and would love to find one type that has everything I need.

Has anyone come across a linen-type pant with elastic / pull-on waist band, zip up pockets and thigh pockets on each leg that can fit a passport? I would prefer non-zip off legs but roll up legs are okay. They don't have to be quick-drying as we usually get larger clothing items laundered.

Thanks in advance.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,447 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about women's travel pants

Is this the kind of thing ? ezibuy.com.au/womens-clothing/pants/casual/c… (minus the pull on waist band).

I have been shopping on ezibuy for 14 years and they have a pretty good variety of travel pants in all sizes. The plus sizes are usually eleastic pull ons and the smaller sizes have a zip.

Mission, Canada
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, Mission
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about women's travel pants

Check out Tilley clothing.

http://www.tilley.com

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
109 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about women's travel pants

Try looking on REI's website: ww.rei.com

Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about women's travel pants

Thanks for these replies. I had a quick look at the ezibuy ones and they do look good. They will travel better than linen too. I will have a look at the other two websites too. We have ordered from rei before but I didn't think to check there. They ship to Australia so that's a plus.

5. Re: Question about women's travel pants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2013, 09:16