We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

QuietComfort off Amazon

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
197 reviews
QuietComfort off Amazon

I bought my Bose QuietComfort 15's off Amazon, not Bose's website. Am I still eligible for the Delta miles bonus?

Detroit, MI
Destination Expert
for Detroit, Travel Gadgets and Gear
Level Contributor
6,747 posts
1. Re: QuietComfort off Amazon

Doubtful. Promotions like t his typically require you to link from the Delta promo website directly to the partner website selling the stuff. Delta and Bose have no idea what you bought on Amazon, nor do they want to give you miles for something that is outside whatever partnership agreement the two companies came up with.

Spain
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, New Brunswick
Level Contributor
6,729 posts
269 reviews
2. Re: QuietComfort off Amazon

tev has it right IMHO.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,080 posts
226 reviews
3. Re: QuietComfort off Amazon

The deals between retailers are there to encourage you to buy off them and miles or cash backs or other incentives are designed to stop you buying from cheaper opertaors elsewhere. Some has to pay for the incentives.

An anolgy is buying timeshare off developers and resales through E Bay. SIgnificant differences in price but then the developers have to recover some of their marketing costs somehow.

You could always be cheeeky and check with DElta but IMO the answer would be NO

4. Re: QuietComfort off Amazon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions