We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick thank you to Half-Brit, Kibblesmom, PNWFam and others

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Quick thank you to Half-Brit, Kibblesmom, PNWFam and others

Thank you for helping me plan our fabulous first time motorhome trip from Vegas to Yosemite to San Fran, down Highway 1 to LA and back across to Vegas - it was simply AMAZING!

So good we'll be back again next year to catch up on the bits we had to miss out due to lack of time :-) Fell in love with Yosemite!

We were driving a 30ft from Cruise America with 3 teenagers, a little nervous but it was truly great and happy to answer any questions anyone has.

We are now road trip converts....never seen my hub so excited to book again!

Many thanks

GT

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick thank you to Half-Brit, Kibblesmom, PNWFam and others

Nice to see the work of folks here recognized. Good post.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
58,774 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick thank you to Half-Brit, Kibblesmom, PNWFam and others

You're welcome. (But Kibblesmom has never been on this forum. We helped you on the California, Monterey, & Yosemite forums.)

A great way to say thanks is to post a trip report in the forum where you got help. When you have time, we'd love to have a report about how things worked out, what you'd do differently if you could do it again, what you really enjoyed, tips for other travelers, and all that.

The other great way to say thanks is to check the forums occasionally to offer feedback to folks planning their trips. Your experiences are so valuable!

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,892 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick thank you to Half-Brit, Kibblesmom, PNWFam and others

You're most welcome and I'll echo PNWFamily's suggestion for a trip report :-)

Glad you had a great time!

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quick thank you to Half-Brit, Kibblesmom, PNWFam and others

Glad you've found us. The Road Trips forum is well hidden. A TR will be very welcome.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quick thank you to Half-Brit, Kibblesmom, PNWFam and others

I've tried writing trip reports before, I get half way through and they are just a load of waffle! I will however write hotel and campground reviews as I always do these.

To be honest I used to spend lots of time on Tripadvisor but it has got less and less the last couple of years as life has taken over but I vow to spend more time now offering assistance where I can!!

We loved our trip so much we have booked straight away for July 2013, just working out the route now!

I'll message Kibblesmom direct :-)

Thanks once again!

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,892 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quick thank you to Half-Brit, Kibblesmom, PNWFam and others

Ah yes, I know just what you mean about the trip reports - I often start them, but then . . . !

>>less and less the last couple of years as life has taken over<<

There is life outside TripAdvisor? LOL ;-)

I always encourage RVers to leave reviews of campgrounds and RV parks and TA's database is slowly getting built up.

7. Re: Quick thank you to Half-Brit, Kibblesmom, PNWFam and others

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2013, 10:17