We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive From Long Island, Ny to Las Vegas

Selden, New York
1 post
Save Topic
Drive From Long Island, Ny to Las Vegas

anyone know how many days to drive roundtrip.. we have10 days.in nov. wanted to know if it was possible.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
6,867 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive From Long Island, Ny to Las Vegas

Yes, possible ... Are you rally drivers, in training ??? carracar

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive From Long Island, Ny to Las Vegas

It makes no sense to me to drive, in 10 days, about 5,200 miles RT. How much time do you want in LV? Suggest you do the math and figure how many hours of driving per day you'll need in order to have time for LV.

Sure, it can be done. You won't have much time to smell the roses en route to LV but I suspect that is a much lower priority.

I'd fly. You'd save on dining and lodging costs and too many rushed hours behind the wheel.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drive From Long Island, Ny to Las Vegas

Just app 95 hours in the car. Maybe check out flights and rent a car???

4. Re: Drive From Long Island, Ny to Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2014, 06:17