We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road trip cherbourg to sarlat France - stopover hotels?

Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Road trip cherbourg to sarlat France - stopover hotels?

We are travelling from cherbourg to sarlat in the summer with our two children aged 2 and 3. Would welcome recommendations of stopover hotels around the tours or le mans area of france please

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
20,873 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road trip cherbourg to sarlat France - stopover hotels?

Hi again

There probably wasn't a need to correct the wrong forum title, but I guess the correct one does help. However, all the info I provided in the other post still holds good.

It seem all you want are specific recommendations of places to stop in. I'm afraid as it's now over 2 years since we were exploring that part of France in any detail, and we had no kids in tow, I'm not the best person to provide recommendations. Further, as this forum is rather USA centric, you won't get too many forum watchers with personal recommendations either.

It seems you have homed in on where you want to stop. In which case, you should look at the TA hotel listings for those towns yourself and use the reviews as a guide to where sounds suitable, meets your budget and gets decent reviews. Otherwise, post on the geographic forums for Le Man or Tours. Tell them the time of year and day of the week as that may have an impact, and explain what kind of lodging you seek, if you want something specific, not just a large room to accommodate all 4 of you, perhaps.

SWT

2. Re: Road trip cherbourg to sarlat France - stopover hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 05:18