Hi! I plan to travel with my family including two young kids (11 & 8) for around 15 days using my Alfa Romeo 147.
1. I plan to cover Sestri Levante (near Genoa), - stay for 2 nights,
3. Nice to Zermatt - Don't know which route is the best and where to park - because I don't think car driving would be possible till Zermatt. - Stay for at least 1 night.
4. Zermatt to Geneva - We have already stayed in Geneva for a week in 2010 but can take a break for a night and re-visit major attractions.
5. From Geneva which Route is better for Netherlands for Going - which places to cover on the way and for how many days?
6. Netherlands - 2-3 nights - Please suggest which places other than Amsterdam..
7. While coming back from Netherlands I would like to stay in paris for 2-3 nights..
8. From Paris to Rome - which routes and places to cover.
I look forward to the advice of experts and experienced members of the forum.
Thanking you in advance.