We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lexington KY to Toronto ON Road Trip

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Lexington KY to Toronto ON Road Trip

I am going to drive from Lexington, KY to Toronto, ON this weekend. I will make a stop over overnight about midway.

I am looking for:

1) the best route (most scenic) between the two cities - google maps shows me 2 options.

a) Lexington - Cincinnati - Columbus - Buffalo - Toronto

b) Lexington - Cincinnati - Toledo - London - Toronto

2) which is a good place/hotel to stop after about 350-400 miles from Lexington. Preferably away from the city, next to the highway

Thank you.

Vibhore

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,658 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lexington KY to Toronto ON Road Trip

Option (a) is shorter at 573 miles while option (b) is longer at 621 miles. I don't thing any one route is more scenic than the other, however, if you choose option (a) you can make a brief stop and see Niagara Falls. Erie, Pa. is 425 miles from Lexington. At exit #24 (Peach Street), there are 10 good hotels, plenty of restaurants, Walmart, Target, and even an indoor waterpark. All just adjacent to the highway.

2. Re: Lexington KY to Toronto ON Road Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:16