We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what can we do in the east coast ??

4 posts
Save Topic
what can we do in the east coast ??

HI there .. can you give me suggestions regarding the topic, please :) .. my family and I are coming to the US .. we'll be in orlando florida by 7/28/14.. we have Disney tekencare of, we'll spend a week there but I need your help for what is next??

We'll be taking a roed trip all the way up to niagara falls and we have about 25 days ... we have to be in niagra by 8/5/14 .. and in DC by 8/27/14

My parents are in thair 60s, as for my brothers and sisters: teens and 20s +grandchildren ...

Thank you very much

4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what can we do in the east coast ??

I meant *** In Niagra by 8/15/14 ***..

Thank you 😁

Edited: 26 June 2014, 03:52
Tacoma, Washington
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: what can we do in the east coast ??

With a week in Orlando you have about 10 days to drive up to niagara falls by 8/15 then return to DC by 8/27

To niagara falls....

1 day st Augustine

2 savannah

2 charleston

1 day drive

2 blue ridge parkway

3 days Drive up to Cedar Pointe with kids then along lake Erie to buffalo.

2 days in niagara falls

Drive to DC

2 days Finger Lakes

1 day central PA

1 day Baltimore

Rest of time in DC before you return home.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what can we do in the east coast ??

Niagara Falls actually is in the Great Lakes region and not on the East Coast. It's a one day drive from the East Coast.

You might want to drive through Asheville, NC, Chattanooga and Nashville, TN, and Kentucky if you want to go to Cedar Point. Kentucky would offer Mammoth Cave NP.

See post 3 in this thread for Ohio. Cleveland is four hours southwest of NF.

tripadvisor.com/…59263539

This thread also may help you:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12567-k7569370…

Read through relevant threads in this forum for many months, and relevant trip reports in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

Good planning!

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: what can we do in the east coast ??

Thanx alot

4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: what can we do in the east coast ??

Thanx alot

6. Re: what can we do in the east coast ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:16