We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To All Brazil Fans Brazil GO GO GO…

LA
4 posts
Save Topic
To All Brazil Fans Brazil GO GO GO…

I am Brazil fan. I bet on Brazil wins in the most impressive performance of this World Cup by any nation. Go go Brazil, I will be always with you~ I will get better highlights up later on each tournament, along with my full passion. I’ve already downloaded every tournament Brazil have participate in to my iPad. If you have missed one, i hope this tips will help you to find out and download the wonderful tournament.

PS:

Tool I use: WinX Online Video Downloader

Giveaway time: Before round of 4

Where i get this tool: www.winxdvd.com/online-video-downloader/

ireland
Level Contributor
565 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To All Brazil Fans Brazil GO GO GO…

Is it GO GO GO to the airport you mean?

Well done Holland.

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
819 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To All Brazil Fans Brazil GO GO GO…

I am so sorry that brasil must say goodbye for this world cup, the last goal still cannot change their destiny.....so sorry......

3. Re: To All Brazil Fans Brazil GO GO GO…

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions