We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When do you fly out?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
When do you fly out?

I'm flying out at the end of next week (june01) to check out Iguazu Falls and do some touristy things in io/sp before the cup begins. Just wondering when everybody else is starting their trips?

1. Re: When do you fly out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 12:26
Edited: 25 May 2014, 12:26
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: When do you fly out?

Fly out of Sydney on the 7th of June, arrive back on the 18th of July. Can not wait!

Safe travels bud!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When do you fly out?

travelescape2014 - how about you stop spamming everywhere?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When do you fly out?

Leaving June 18th from PHX for a June 19th arrival in Recife, Italy game the next day!!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: When do you fly out?

I can't believe after almost 12 months planning, it's finally time. Needless to say I've never been as excited in my life.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: When do you fly out?

Leaving 21 June, via a stop in Seoul, few days in LA then Sao Paulo firstly, leaving Brazil on the 15th of July to head home!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: When do you fly out?

Fly out of Melbourne on 12 June, stay in Rio for a night before flying up to Brasilia for about 5 days, then back to Rio. Am back in Australia a couple of days before the final -- come to think of it that was really poorly planned! Anyway, it is going to be a blast!

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: When do you fly out?

I can tell by the extended dates into the final stages of the tournament that most of you have declared, that none of you are Scotland fans! My 1st tournament was in 1974, when I purchased tickets all the way up to and including the final. Needless to say I was on my way home after just 2 weeks, Scotland having been eliminated (I’ve still got the unused final ticket!).

Needless to say, I learned my lesson. For the next 3 tournaments I attended involving Scotland I booked my return flights to leave immediately after the qualifying round. Uncannily in each case this was the correct decision (!) For the 3 of the 4 tournaments I’ve been to since, not involving Scotland, the habit has stuck with me, I’m on that plane come the final whistle of the qualifying round.

This time I’m actually leaving one day before Round 1 ends, less than 3 hours after the FRA v EQU game to which I’m going (I’ll have to leave that game early). However being that this is special, it is Brazil after all, I’ll be one of the advance party arriving early on June 4th.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: When do you fly out?

I'm only in Brazil for the group stage aswell. I fly back to Melbourne July 1st via LA for a night.

brisbane
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: When do you fly out?

Bpdbs I'm really similar. Fly rio to LA for a day really early in the morning July 1st. There for day then back to Brisbane on Virgin.