We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA meet up in Salvador

Los Angeles...
6 posts
Save Topic
USA meet up in Salvador

Is there a place where everyone is meeting up before the USA game? I tried looking on this forum but couldn't find a specific place or time. Also, are balloons allowed into the stadium? I bought 150 red, white, and blue ones yesterday in Pelourinho.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USA meet up in Salvador

Where you staying Jesse? I'm in barra solo but would be down for meeting early for some drinks. Let me know if you hear anything.

Los Angeles...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: USA meet up in Salvador

Hi. I'm in the Pelourinho area but according to the American Outlaws site, they are meeting pretty far away from the stadium (at least far walking distance). I'll just try to get to the stadium an hour or two before the game to hang out with other fans.

Los Angeles...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: USA meet up in Salvador

I'll be at Cantina da Lua in Pelourinho for the Argentina game. Chances are I'll have my bright red hipster backpack.

4. Re: USA meet up in Salvador

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 06:17