We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Angeles 2028 Olympics

Boston...
Level Contributor
190 posts
41 reviews
34 helpful votes
Los Angeles 2028 Olympics

Hi,

We'd like to attend the 2028 Olympics in LA. This would be our first Olympics and I don't know where to begin! Are there any blogs or guides I could read that will help me plan? When is the best time to secure lodging? How can I be notified when tickets are available for purchase? Any tips for buying tickets? How does one sign up to volunteer at the Olympics? I have so many questions! Thank you for your assistance!

Emily

Fremont, California
Level Contributor
156,043 posts
8,714 reviews
4,256 helpful votes
1. Re: Los Angeles 2028 Olympics

you can preregister for tickets on this site

https://www.p1travel.com/olympics-tickets-2028-los-angeles/

a good area to stay is downtown la or hollywood. but probably too soon to book

https://journalhotels.com/thejournalist/4212/summer-olympics-come-to-la-in-2028/

i would look about 2026 time...

for more to follow

https://olympics.com/ioc/la-2028

Boston...
Level Contributor
190 posts
41 reviews
34 helpful votes
2. Re: Los Angeles 2028 Olympics

Great info - thanks so much!

Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu, Rugby World Cup, Olympics, Chugoku
Level Contributor
19,934 posts
5,690 reviews
2,357 helpful votes
3. Re: Los Angeles 2028 Olympics

We have experienced large international sports events, including Olympic Games, for the past few decades in the country. Hotels in good locations are preliminarily booked by the international organization (IOC in this case), organizing committee and countries with large number of staff. Tickets are the first thing. Accommodation locations with travel time to the venue comes next to research. Package tour with tickets and hotels are easier option if you don't mind.

Boston...
Level Contributor
190 posts
41 reviews
34 helpful votes
4. Re: Los Angeles 2028 Olympics

Thank you for your advice! We'll look into the packages - that may be the most efficient way to go...

North Carolina
Level Contributor
329 posts
91 reviews
54 helpful votes
5. Re: Los Angeles 2028 Olympics

Did you find any companies that do packages or specialize in Olympic travel/planning? I would love to go to the Olympics sometime in the next 10 years but am overwhelmed about the planning aspect so using a company that offers packages seems simplest, I just don't know where to find the good, reputable ones!!! Thanks for any info you've found.

6. Re: Los Angeles 2028 Olympics

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.