We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Van2010 site showing tickets as "available"...

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
625 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Van2010 site showing tickets as "available"...

but I can't seem to be able to purchase them???

I'm looking for sledge hockey tix for March 13th game - Can vs. Italy. Thought it would be nice to take the kids to an olympic hockey event!! When I sign in (I already have an account on van2010), it tells me the tix are available for this particular game but when I go to purchase them, I'm told that they're all in other customers baskets. I've been getting this same message for days. I called Van2010 and was told that I should keep trying.

Suggestions??

thx, lwbc

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
27,550 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Van2010 site showing tickets as "available"...

Are the ticket booths at the venues and Robson Square still operating? You could try in person. I would guess that lots of people are suffering post-Olympic blues and have to decided to snap up tickets.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
625 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Van2010 site showing tickets as "available"...

not worth it for me to head downtown from north van - just thought someone might have experienced the same issue and have some suggestions. thx.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
1,987 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Van2010 site showing tickets as "available"...

You might also be able to get scalped tickets at even below face value. If it's anything like what I saw at GM Place, there will be lots of empty seats and tickets available for purchase even though the web site says that it's sold out.

4. Re: Van2010 site showing tickets as "available"...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions