We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Insurance

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
324 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Insurance

Hi We have just got a very good quote for travel insurance to Tunisia from UIA insurance, www.uia.co.uk . It might well be worth a look if you need travel insurance. It is for travel insurance as a union member but does give quotes to non-union members as well which seem competitive. I hope this info helps some of you to get tavel insurance at a realistic price.

1. Re: Travel Insurance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 September 2012, 20:05
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Insurance

Hi JoyLondon.

Can you give details why we should not use them.

Always best to do that so we can all judge for ourselfs.

ian480.

Edited: 30 March 2010, 15:21
3. Re: Travel Insurance

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 March 2010, 02:50
bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Insurance

Just for information most Europewide policies seem to include North Africa ( probably not Algeria and Libya)

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
324 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Insurance

Yes, you are right. Most ( not all) europe wide policies do include North Africa. When I checked with UIA I was told that if they were on the Med coast they were included.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Insurance

I'll repost my post #3. You can always report again if you wish.

Post #1 is spam. He as had his post on the London forum deleted for being just that.

ian480.

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
324 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Insurance

Hello Ian. Not sure what you mean. My original first post of the 16th was reported yesterday and removed until early this morning. Not sure what is going on. I only asked for mine to be re-instated not for any other post to be removed. Hope that clarifies things. I think maybe another poster is trying to cause friction. I have no wish to cause any offence, I enjoy the cameraderie on TA too much.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel Insurance

Hi witslass. Your post is the Original Post (OP) I am refering to post #1 made by jovLondon. He posted the same post on the London Forum. and was outed as a troll. (or just having some fun)

Maybe we have a few people playing games with us?

I'm sorry if I upset you,if you thought my post was about yours.

ian480

9. Re: Travel Insurance

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2010, 05:16