We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris - Alone - 80

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
10,527 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
Paris - Alone - 80

Here's an inspirational post from the Paris Forum

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k77101…

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
26,839 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris - Alone - 80

Texhills, thanks for posting this. I see most of the replies are on the thread on the Paris Forum and this is such a good story it could really do with highlighting - both for solo travellers and senior travellers.

I did enjoy it. We have an excellent trip report from a senior traveller on the Solo Forum and I'll ask if we can add it as some good travel stories for the Senior Forum.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,224 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris - Alone - 80

I loved reading this report! I thought I was brave at 60 to start traveling on my own but this gal has me beat by a long shot!!

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris - Alone - 80

What a wonderful post! Kudos to that lady and hope we all manage to do the same!!

4. Re: Paris - Alone - 80

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:16