We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Friendly places to stay on Okaloosa Island

Gordonsville...
Level Contributor
10 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Pet Friendly places to stay on Okaloosa Island

Hello we are looking for place to stay on Okaloosa Island that are pet friendly...Really want to stay beach front, or ocean view...It does not matter if it is a Hotel, Condo or what just looking for suggestions..>Thank u in advance

Baltimore
Level Contributor
51 posts
483 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Friendly places to stay on Okaloosa Island

La Quinta, as a chain, always accepts pets and in my experience, without restriction or additional cost. I've stayed at no less than 10 different La Quintas with 3 dogs of various sizes all over the US and every time it's been a good experience. There is one in that area of Florida, but I'm not sure it will meet your view requirements. You may want to check the local ordinances about dogs on the beach before you go as well.

Edited: 26 March 2014, 15:52
2. Re: Pet Friendly places to stay on Okaloosa Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 04:16