We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali trip with family

Navi Mumbai, India
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bali trip with family

Hi All,

After a long -ve time in personal life, I'm planing to live again +ve"ly. So I am planing a family (me+wife+3yrs old daughter+mom(71)+ mom-in-law(67) tour in Bali in May'18. Probably Indian members will understand why I've given the family details with age of senior persons. I'm planing for 7-9 nights. But really not able get the plan suitable for this tour. I'm not looking for any big physical tour as 2 senior members will be with me. Can you please help me to plan the trip. Basically I want some apprx: cost of accommodation, local travel if personal car is hired, food and places to visit (! there are 2 senior members!). So plz help.

10 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,783 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali trip with family

Hi Prashsanta C... Welcome

Tripadvisor has created a forum just for members seeking advice and researching travel to Bali

That forum has a local community of volunteers and designated Destination Experts who read and reply to travel related inquries.. Please note that all types of accommodation, restaurants, attractions etc, are already listed on that forums pages as well as a “ Top Q and A section, and relevant Travel Guides.

You can reach it thru the Main Destination listings or the coloured text/link in this reply

Have a nice holiday 😊

Edited: 05 December 2017, 13:39
Navi Mumbai, India
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali trip with family

Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
29,783 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali trip with family

No worries - You’re welcome

4. Re: Bali trip with family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2017, 11:43

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali trip with family

Hows this Island??? please someone, tell me its weather condition in winter???

6. Re: Bali trip with family

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2017, 01:43

7. Re: Bali trip with family

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 18 December 2017, 01:43

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali trip with family

Thank you, guys, for you time. I will visit Bali soon.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali trip with family

Bali is a great place to travel but with the recent volcano problems, you have to be careful. My family and I stayed at the Petanu River Villa in Ubud during our 1 week stay in June. It is a great place to stay. My uncle was the one who did the booking and i learnt that the villa came with a driver, cooks and a caretaker named Shanti. They take care very good care of the house. The service there is very homely in the sense that if you want some hot drinks at night, they will make it for you. This is my 5 cents worth for a villa recommendation.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
29,783 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali trip with family

UPDATE---The OP has already posted to the Bali forum weeks ago and has many replies on their current thread there

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29422…

Not replying here anymore, OP never asked for a villa recommendation

Edited: 19 December 2017, 14:26
Reply to: Bali trip with family
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted